Monday 25 February 2013

Assignment 2 - Screen Printing

Today I have started to look at the new assignment. I have read through it and have been brainstorming some ideas for drawings on the topic 'Man Made enviroment'. The ideas that come into my head that interests me is:

Architectural - Churches
Machine Parts - Motorbike Parts
Domestic Objects - Washing Machine / Tumble
                                Hoover
                                Iron
                                Toaster etc...

I will have a look at what I can find on these subjects and see what I find most interesting.

I was catching up with the Weekly OCA Newsletters the other day and I read an article by Bryan Eccleshall and him trying to do a drawing every day for the next year. I found this very interesting and thought I would give some of his ideas ago. I have found that I am not doing enough drawing in my sketchbook and need to get a system in place to make sure I am. I am going to get a couple of drawing prepared on a Sunday to be completed in the week when I have a spare few moment in the day. I don't expect I will be doing a drawing a day but if I manage 3 or 4 I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment